MET Technician vacancy / M.E.T Technician – Reputable bodyshop
Location: Colehill area of Birmingham
Salary negotiable depending on expertise – looking around £35,000 plus bonus OTE 50k (Realistic), overtime if wanted and company benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm - can be flexible depending on your situation
We have new opportunities for our clients site based in the Coleshill area of Birmingham. They are offering excellent working conditions, brand new equipment, a company that prides itself on quality and very good money / company benefits.
MET Technician role:
Working in the bodyshop your role will be to remove, refit or repair components whether it be mechanical, electrical or trim on the vehicle.
- Carrying out all repair work required on the vehicles prior to the car being passed to the Panel Beaters or Paint Sprayers.
- Making sure the vehicle is fixed to a high standard and meets all safety requirements.
- Assessing work needed on the vehicle as to whether it should be repaired or whether a new part is needed
- Recognising and documenting an additional work required
MET Technician requirements
- Ideally you will be a fully qualified MET Technician having the ATA or NVQ level 3 MET repair qualification though we will consider someone with years of experience who can demonstrate a high skill set
- Good understanding of bodyshop procedures
If you have any further questions then please submit your application so we can discuss through the opportunity and your CV.
Please note all applications will be strictly confidential and we won’t send your CV out without talking with you first.
Consultant: Sarah Jones
Octane reference: OC7927
Octane Recruitment – (url removed)
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.