Our client, a busy Bodyshop/Accident Repair Centre in the Stratford upon Avon area, is looking to expand their team with the addition of an experienced MET Technician / Strip Fitter.
The MET Technician / Strip Fitter role comes with a competitive salary of up to £40k + bonus with great company benefits.
- Expanding Bodyshop group with progression opportunities.
- Ongoing Training and development
Key MET Technician / Strip Fitter Roles and Responsibilities:
- Removing and refitting parts to ensure body repairs are to a very high standard
- Dismantle and rebuild vehicles as instructed
- To report unseen damage, absent from estimate as soon as its identified
- Have a good level of efficiency and attention to detail
- Be able to work in a team and as an individual
Minimum Requirements as a MET Technician / Strip Fitter:
- Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level
- Have Previous experience as an MET Technician
- ATA is advantageous but not essential
If you want to hear more about the MET Technician / Strip Fitter role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Richard Haigh on 07590309374 / email@example.com to discuss further.
MET Technician / Strip Fitter - up to £40k - Bodyshop - Stratford upon Avon