Are you looking for a position where you can make a difference, constantly learn new things and be at the forefront of technology, working as part of the Aviva family?
Who are Solus and what can they do for you?
Solus is one of the largest body repair groups in the country, employing over 800 expert people across 25 UK locations and have repaired over 500,000 vehicles in the last 15 years.
- Our benefits and rewards packages are industry leading
- Supports the living wage with a focus on wellbeing of our people
- Extensive discounts on Aviva products and services
- Savings and benefits schemes
- Well known for quality, holding several main manufacturer approvals
- Winning no less than five industry awards in 2019 alone.
- State of the art technology which challenges traditional methods
- Links with Thatcham to get the best products and training here in the UK
- Up to £5,250.00 per annum in additional bonus
Solus MET Technicians are pivotal in our customers story, working in partnership with repair consultants and production team to get the best outcome. Reporting directly to the site Production Lead, it is our Solus MET’s that remove and assess any additional damage and refit to our high standards safeguarding customer satisfaction.
Desirable qualifications and experience;
- Working knowledge and experience of vehicle mechanical and suspension repairs
- ATA MET accreditation
- LCV experience
- Relevant mechanical and suspension qualifications
- Steering Geometry alignment and adjustment
- Glazing, minor panel repairs.
- Preparation and priming of a new / repaired panel to first masking stage
- Air Conditioning system evacuation and recharge
- Working with Plastic repairs
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our specialists. This is an excellent time to join a rapidly growing business and help us to shape the future.
Please apply online and our recruitment team will be in contact within 7 days
You may have experience of the following: Body Repairs, Mechanic, Panel Beater, Repairs, Bodyshop, Vehicle Mechanic, Bodyshop Vehicle Technician, Automotive Mechanic, and Vehicle Technician.