MET Technician vacancy / M.E.T Technician - Reputable bodyshop
Salary negotiable depending on expertise - looking from £28,000 to £35,000 plus bonus,and company benefits. Realistic OTE 50k!
Hours: Monday to Friday, 45 hours between 8.00am to 6pm, Saturdays on rota paid at time and a half
We have new opportunities for our clients site based near the Paisley area of Glasgow. They are offering excellent working conditions, the very latest equipment, a company that prides itself on quality and very good money / company benefits.
MET Technician role:
Working in the bodyshop your role will be to remove, refit or repair components whether it be mechanical, electrical or trim on the vehicle.
- Carrying out all repair work required on the vehicles prior to the car being passed to the Panel Beaters or Paint Sprayers.
- Making sure the vehicle is fixed to a high standard and meets all safety requirements.
- Assessing work needed on the vehicle as to whether it should be repaired or whether a new part is needed
- Recognising and documenting an additional work required
MET Technician requirements
- Ideally you will be a fully qualified MET Technician having the ATA or NVQ level 3 MET repair qualification though we will consider someone with years of experience who can demonstrate a high skill set
- Good understanding of bodyshop procedures
If you have any further questions then please submit your application so we can discuss through the opportunity and your CV.
Please note all applications will be strictly confidential and we won't send your CV out without talking with you first.
Consultant: William Olivier
Octane reference: OC8373B
Octane Recruitment - (url removed)
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.