MOT Tester Required
We are working with a Used Car centre looking for an experienced MOT Tester to join their growing team.
In this position, you would only be focused on doing MOT's.
MOT Tester Role
- Carry out MOT’s on all vehicles booked into the workshop
- Liaise with Advisors and customers regarding work carried out
- Work with colleagues to maintain workshop standards of cleanliness and tidiness
- Attend regular training to update technical skills and meet dealer standards.
MOT Tester – Requirements
- You must be a qualified and skilled MOT Tester with at least 2 years experience working as a Vehicle Technician
- You must hold a valid MOT Licence
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Must hold an NVQ level 2 or 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair or equivalent, or relevant experience
MOT Tester Package
Basic up to £30,000 with an OTE of up to £33,000 plus Employee Benefits
40 hours p/week. It will be five days a week spread over 7 with a day off mid-week and Sunday on a rota initially.
Apply for this MOT Tester Position with an up-to-date CV or to find out more information please call Gary at Jago Consultants