Used Car Sales Manager Required in Tamworth!
Basic salary up to £45k, OTE up to £81k
40 hours a week
My client, a prestige main car dealership in Tamworth, are looking for a Used Car Sales Manager to join their successful business.
- Managing sales business, incorporating all the company’s products and services to meet customer needs
- Work in conjunction with the Dealership Management team to deliver overall site/Company objectives.
- Identify areas of risk within their area of responsibility and develop and maintaining effective controls to reduce risk of fraud occurring.
- Maintain levels of Customer satisfaction, service and retention through process, training and development of staff.
The successful candidate must have:
- Previous experience working at a prestige dealership
- Good People management skills.
- The desire to achieve the highest standard of personalised customer.
- A flexible approach to work and people and adaptability to a changing workplace environment.
Please remember to quote the reference number PRS20512 when applying!
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other similar roles within the automotive sector please contact Chris Yeomans at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd now!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
We have many motor trade positions available ranging from Car Sales and Vehicle Technician jobs through to General Manager.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies! @progressrecruit @progressjobs
Automotive | Motor Trade | Sales | Used Cars | Manager | Car Sales | Sales Manager | Tamworth | West Midlands
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.