A highly reputable and long established commercial and passenger vehicle importer are now seeking to offer a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Corporate Fleet Specialist.
· Mainly working from home, but from time to time required for appointments and meetings at head office. Occasional overseas visits may be required.
· Extensive travel around the UK, responsible for winning new business within the commercial vehicle sector.
· Manage the ongoing relationship with existing UK fleet customers, ensuring service level agreements are achieved as well as delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
· Working with Fleet Centres to assist in the cooperative management of selective National Fleet Customers
· Reporting to and working closely with the Fleet Operations Manager, on fleet sales activities, management reports and database management
· Working and consulting with the UK marketing department for all fleet marketing and promotional material
· Manufacturer/Leasing Company/Dealer Group Fleet Sales Background
· Light Commercial Vehicle Expertise required
· A Flair for Fleet, Sales Driven, Self Motivated Individual
· Proven track record selling to the Top 500 Fleets, specifically 25+ commercial pick-up fleets
· Demonstrate existing relationships with key LCV fleet operators
· An expert with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
· Understanding of the various Fleet financing options available
· A keen eye for detail
· Good with numbers, Great with people!
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.