Our client is a manufacturer of quality vehicle care and valeting products who are currently experiencing very strong sales and expanding their business in an international scale. They are now seeking to fill the key role of National Sales Manager to lead a field-based sales team selling into vehicle manufacturers and dealers across the UK.
Main Objective of the Role
- To lead the sales team in the UK in order to maximise sales, profitability and growth
- To contribute to the development of the product, price, place and promotional strategies for implement them effectively
- To manage and develop opportunities with the multiple dealer groups
- To agree, monitor and achieve sales and overhead budgets for your Business Unit
Key Responsibility Areas Include
- Profitability - Responsible for delivering the sales & marketing strategic plans
- Ensure brand communications and product offerings are in line with the brand guidelines
- Ensure products are available to the market through effective forecasting
- Target and equip your sales team to develop business in their areas of responsibility
- Service - Ensure first class customer service is provided for all customers
- Market - Understand channel structure, customer requirements, competitor products, sales and marketing strategies, strengths and weaknesses, within the channel for competitors and provide the appropriate feedback to the relevant internal function
- Marketing –with marketing team, develop, communicate and implement marketing activity
- Salesforce Management – coach & support sales team to optimise Salesforce effectiveness
- Leadership - Be a senior member of the Commercial team
- A levels/Graduate Calibre
- 5 years in a Sales & Marketing role within a branded business
- Automotive experience or a strong interest for the sector
- Previous high level Key Account Management experience
- Experience of successfully negotiating at a senior level with customers
- Management and development of a large sales team
- Flexibility – willing and able to spend evenings away from home
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.