Netsuite Consultant £50 - £60K DOE + Car Allowance + 20% Bonus
I am currently working with one of Oracles key strategic partners with their search for experienced Netsuite Consultants. For these roles it is imperative that you have experience in delivering ERP systems in the cloud. The average project size for this company is 200 users so you will need to have delivered into upper mid market sized companies.
Due to these roles being organic growth they are ensuring that the acquisitions are long term so they are looking to invest heavily into the successful candidates by ensuring that they gain accreditations in multiple modules of Netsuite.
Ideally you will have experience in the delivery of least 3 Netsuite Projects and hold accreditations in one or more modules of Netsuite
* Accreditations in either one or multiple modules of Netsuite.
* Understanding of Prince 2 methodologies.
* Great C Level Stakeholder Management experience.
* Experience in working with end user companies, gathering requirements, scoping meetings, some pre-sales experience will be advantageous.
* Degree educated.
* High level understanding of IT systems.
* Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Willing to travel 70% of the time
* Drawing up detailed specification documentation
* Delivering Pre-Sales demonstrations into C Level Stakeholders
* Gathering detailed requirements from departmental heads.
This role is offering the successful candidates the opportunity to work on multi-site enterprise level implementations which are both challenging and complex. The company are also offering the successful candidates the opportunity to cross train over onto Oracle EBS.
For these and other great ERP opportunities please contact Craig Purnell at Ataris Search on (phone number removed) or email your CV
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.