Netsuite Consultant - £60K DOE + Car Allowance + Bonus
I am currently working with one of Oracles key strategic partners with their search for experienced Netsuite Consultants. For these roles it is imperative that you have experience in delivering ERP systems in the cloud. The average project size for this company is 200 users so you will need to have delivered into upper mid-market sized companies.
Due to these roles being organic growth they are ensuring that the acquisitions are long term so they are looking to invest heavily into the successful candidates by ensuring that they gain accreditations in multiple modules of Netsuite.
Ideally you will have experience in the delivery of several ERP Projects and have a sound understanding of varying ERP modules
A strong technical understanding of cloud based ERP systems is imperative for this role.
This is a great opportunity to work with cutting edge ERP Cloud Technology.
The successful candidate will have a combination of the following skills and attributes:
* A detailed understanding of ERP and Accounting Systems
* At least two years’ experience of implementing ERP systems in a consultancy role
* Implementation and consultancy experience in NetSuite (desirable)
* Mid-enterprise level ERP experience of Sage 200/500, Access Dimensions, Microsoft Dynamics Nav or SAP Business One, etc., is advantageous
* Experience and knowledge in the above vertical market places with NetSuite or competitive products
* At least two years’ experience of managing business change, preferably in an ERP systems implementation environment
* Industry experience of SaaS or cloud products (desirable)
* Build and maintain strategic relationships with Executive Level, Operational Level, IT, or business owners
* Ability to travel and flexibility in work schedule
* Degree educated.
* High level understanding of IT systems.
* Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Willing to travel to client sites
* Drawing up detailed specification documentation
* Delivering Pre-Sales demonstrations into C Level Stakeholders
* Gathering detailed requirements from departmental heads.
This role is offering the successful candidates the opportunity to work on multi-site enterprise level implementations which are both challenging and complex. The company are also offering the successful candidates the opportunity to cross train over onto Oracle EBS.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.