Our client is an automotive manufacturer currently going through a period of growth. They are seeking a Network Development Manager to manage the selection and appointment of new dealers in line with the network development strategy. There will also be a requirement to lead a program of dealer improvement comprising initiatives designed to improve dealer profitability, capability and performance against agreed measures.
The role will be field based with a responsibility to primarily manage the Southern half of the UK.
- Develop and implement a tactical plan to identify and appoint open points in line with the network development strategy.
- Manage all aspects of the application process to ensure efficient opening of sites.
- Work with existing partners to identify and exploit opportunities for growth.
- Work with individual dealers to ensure delivery of recovery and improvement plans.
- Identify ‘at risk’ dealers and work closely with Dealer Business Manager.
- Work with dealers to formulate and deliver succession plans.
- Identify potential successors from existing network or new partners.
- Work with field teams and audit providers to monitor dealer sites across the region to ensure standards are met.
- To lead, manage and deliver national and regional dealer development projects as required.
- Experience working in a franchising / network development role for an automotive manufacturer.
- Flexible in approach, with the ability to re-priotise and multi-task when required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a collaborative ethos and the ability to interact and influence a diverse range of people.
- Able to deliver Board Level presentations with style and persuasion.
- Focused and resilient, with the ability to deliver effectively in a pressurised environment.
- High productivity, an acute attention to detail and the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Be living from Birmingham southwards
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: BE175