Our client is a niche automotive manufacturer currently going through a period of growth. They are seeking a Network Development Manager to manage the selection and appointment of new dealers in line with the network development strategy. There will also be a requirement to lead a program of dealer improvement comprising initiatives designed to improve dealer profitability, capability and performance against agreed measures.
The role will be field based with a responsibility to primarily manage the South of the UK.
- Develop and implement a tactical plan to identify and appoint open points in line with the network development strategy.
- Manage all aspects of the application process to ensure efficient opening of sites.
- Work with existing partners to identify and exploit opportunities for growth.
- Work with individual dealers to ensure delivery of recovery and improvement plans.
- Identify ‘at risk’ dealers and work closely with Dealer Business Manager.
- Work with dealers to formulate and deliver succession plans.
- Identify potential successors from existing network or new partners.
- Work with field teams and audit providers to monitor dealer sites across the region to ensure standards are met.
- To lead, manage and deliver national and regional dealer development projects as required.
- Experience working in a franchising / network development role for an automotive manufacturer.
- Flexible in approach, with the ability to re-priotise and multi-task when required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a collaborative ethos and the ability to interact and influence a diverse range of people.
- Able to deliver Board Level presentations with style and persuasion.
- Focused and resilient, with the ability to deliver effectively in a pressurised environment.
- High productivity, an acute attention to detail and the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Be living from Birmingham southwards
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper / Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB3
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.