A leading automotive manufacturer has an opportunity to join the team responsible for the development and ongoing improvement of the retailer network. Based at head office this role will analyse the performance of the retailer network and provide key insights to drive improvements. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate with a background in finance and data analysis to carve a career within a leading manufacturer.
- Analysis and interpretation of the retailer network data, presenting regular reports to the wider team and to senior management.
- Supporting Network planning via local and national territory analysis.
- Management of retailer improvement programme including co-ordination and attendance of workshops and awards events.
- To communicate and support the confidential legal and financial processes involved in retailer appointments and terminations.
- Expenditure tracking and budget management across multiple departmental budgets.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an excellent understanding of the franchised retailer model. Whilst experience in automotive is desirable it is not essential.
- Experience of budget control and working with financial data.
- Possess advanced IT skills, data manipulation and reporting skills with exacting attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a commercial understanding to ensure analysis, identification of trends and recommendations are sound.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Show excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to influence, credible presentation skills and sensitivity to confidentiality.
This role offers a real opportunity to drive change and influence the way Automotive products and services are retailed in the future. Whilst this role is head office based it will offer the opportunity for travel on a national basis to support the relevant meetings, workshops and events. The client is looking for someone who is ambitious to progress within a head office or field based role.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: BE196
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.