Salary: up to £25k basic/ £40k OTE
5 day working week (Wednesdays and Sundays off)
Previous main dealer car sales experience is essential ***
We are currently looking for an experienced and friendly New and Used Car Sales Executive to join a privately owned reputable motor dealership. They have built a great reputation as a trustworthy professional garage that is the first choice for private and commercial clients in the region. They are also a first-class employer and have a friendly, loyal stable team who are well looked after.
New and Used Car Sales Executive – key responsibilities:
* The Sales Executive role itself which is a great opportunity join a small but perfectly formed team of sales & customer service professionals in a collaborative work environment.
* As a Sales Executive for New & Used vehicles you will listen and understand your customers and their needs and aspirations before matching them to the perfect product.
* From the finance package to the warranty and accessories, you’ll have a hand in every stage to make sure you find your customers a deal that suits them down to the ground.
* Furthermore, you will build relationships that foster a happy and loyal customer base.
* This is NOT a Dog Eat Dog environment! As an ethical, polite, patient, team player is going to thrive in this close knit, supportive environment and be happy for the long term.
New and Used Car Sales Executive- key requirements:
* Car sales experience is a must, ideally in a professional main or retail dealer environment.
* Have a collaborative and consultative approach and softly-softly sales style which works well with this client base.
* You are an ethical sales professional with great attitude. You are a supportive, respectful, team-player and teachable employee meaning you can grow with the organisation.
* Will also need to be a self-starter, using initiative and tackling a range of duties with a smile.
* You will have to manage complex computer based sales process so you will need to be organised, detail oriented & good with IT.
* Naturally you must also be able to sell cars, hit targets AND build long-term customer relationships.
As a Sales Executive with this generous family business you will enjoy:
* A very competitive basic salary likely £20k – £25k
* Performance-related TEAM bonus
* 5 day working week Monday – Saturday 8:45 – 5:45 with Wednesday and Sundays off
* Free use of ‘demonstrator’ vehicles
* 28 days holiday
* Attractive benefits
* Pension scheme
* Discounted new vehicles for you and your family
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.