New Car Manager
Location: New SouthGate
Market: Commercial Vehicle
OTE: £55,000 + Benefits + Car
Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity for highly competent professional to join their team as a New Car Manager, selling a premium brand LCV within UK territories and managing the existing sales team.
As a New Car Manager in a fast moving world of technology, you will have the skills to fully understand what is truly important to a prospective customer and your team. You provide unique and market leading technology based solutions which may be unfamiliar to the operator. You develop multi-level relationships, uncover true customer needs, and match appropriate services to present a compelling reason to buy. Additionally, you facilitate brand and product immersion through organisation of live demonstrations. Last but not least, your key activities also include identification of new business, building and maintaining long term relationships with heavy goods vehicle operators by regular customer reviews.
You will have the following skills;
• Self-starter used to working in the field with high levels of autonomy
• B2B and /or Fleet sales experience
• You must be credible technically and have transferable sales skills
• Ability to relationship manage key accounts
• You will ideally have knowledge of large capital expense purchases and preferably tendering for large accounts
• High levels of literacy, numeracy and the ability to construct/de-construct financial proposals for customer/client proposition
• Computer literate, use of MS office and online quoting applications
• High degree of commercial awareness
• Strong database management disciplines
If you are interested in this role please contact Naser at Kemp Recruitment on (phone number removed) or alternatively send a copy of your CV via this advert
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.