A fantastic opportunity has opened up in our Sales Department at BMW. We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our business to help represent and sell the BMW brand and deliver the ultimate BMW experience to our customers.
The role of a BMW Sales Consultant is to achieve vehicle sales and profit targets, and vehicle-related service objectives by providing premier customer service and consultation. You will also be able to handle all customer enquiries and vehicle-related service objectives by understanding how to treat customers fairly and providing a premium customer service.
* Providing first class customer service and consultation to all customers whether face-to-face, phone, online or via alternative channels.
* Proactively and consistently prospecting of new and existing customers via regular direct approaches, telephone or event marketing. Communicating product, finance, technology and tactical.
* Creating & maintaining customer records and administrative information on relevant databases (contact details, date of last contact, customer notes).
* Building and managing a personal database of customers.
* Creating and coordinating customer appointments to generate sales.
* Communicating and liaising with customers from initial contact through purchase and the lifecycle of the product.
* Qualification of customer needs including clarifying the type of vehicle use, suggested equipment, delivery date, financing/insurance, purchasing reasons and additional relevant information (e.g. hobbies).
* Proactively providing customer test drives based on the customer’s needs.
* Negotiating the sale around the type of vehicle suitable based on an assessment of customer needs and effective qualification.
Sales | Cars | BMW | Motor | New Business | Car Sales
* Proven excellent customer service skills and likes to work with people.
* Proven Sales skills in the motor trade.
* Enjoys working in a high pressured environment.
* Enjoys working to and can achieve/exceed challenging targets.
* Able to take initiative and ownership of issues; is proactive, has a ‘can-do’ attitude.
* Able to work independently.
* Able to multi-task and switch quickly between tasks.
* Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
* Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
* Strong people/communication skills.
William Morgan Group is an authorised BMW retailer, which provides the complete range of New and Approved Used BMW and MINI vehicles as well as operating the BMW motorcycle franchise. We also provide servicing, parts and accessory requirements
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.