Fantastic opportunity to get onboard with a well-established site and a rapidly expanding Dealership Group that is producing impressive figures.
Multi-franchise site, plenty of footfall, with a high level of repeat business.
Key responsibilities as a Sales Executive:
* Return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork
* Maximize sales opportunities whilst ensuring complete customer satisfaction
* Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
* To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets
* Achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance
* Identifying and targeting prospective clients
* Making appointments to discuss prospects and client’s needs
Minimum requirements as a Sales Executive:
* Experience of sales within the Motor Trade is required for this role
* Experience of the Kerridge/ADP DMS system would be highly advantageous
* Self-motivated and dedicated individual
* Ability to work within a team
* Must have a Driving License
* Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
* Highly presentable, ambitious and target driven, you will have a strong passion for car sales in order to meet and exceed agreed targets for the sale of vehicles and related products.
Up to £18k basic - £40k OTE
Company car + fuel card (minus private use) 22 days holiday.
Immediate start - This is the site to really make your own mark
Very process driven environment that offers you every opportunity to make the most of every sale – on target earnings of £40k +
If you are interested in this Sales Executive role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.