We are seeking an enthusiastic, well presented and driven applicant to fill a unique opportunity which has arisen for a New Vehicle Sales Manager within a thriving retail automotive group.
The ideal candidate will see this as a great opportunity to work at the heart of a well-known and proud Shropshire business, that is in its 100th year.
The role is centred around our Kia and Mazda brands within our Shrewsbury dealership. The successful individual will possess a positive, hands on approach, with the ability to lead and motivate a developing sales team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manufacturer Targets: You will be expected to achieve agreed sales targets for our Mazda and Kia brands, within defined operating and financial guidelines.
- Customer Satisfaction: You will build trust, communicate effectively and exceed our customer’s expectations; In essence you will ensure that our customers buying experience is industry leading. You will also be accountable for handling customer queries and complaints and ensure they are resolved effectively.
- Maximising Opportunities: To support the sales team in daily operations including but not limited to customer contact, sales funnel management, deal building and closing, professional vehicle preparation whilst ensuring that stock is kept to the company’s agreed levels.
- Maximising Profit: By driving the sales process and supporting the sales team in achieving their monthly KPI’s for unit sales, profit per unit, finance penetration and add-on products. Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented in part-exchange and complete satisfactory negotiations with potential customers to maximise sales. To ensure budgetary sales / profit forecasts are achieved, and monitor departmental performance.
- Data Quality and FCA Compliance: Ensure accurate completion of all sales paperwork and providing reports as required on all sales activities ensuring accurate sales forecasts. Making sure that the sales team accurately and vigorously collect all customer contact and vehicle data in order to maximise the quality and content of the customer database (adhering to the Company’s FCA obligations).
What we’re looking for:
- The successful applicant will have a proven track record in Car Sales management
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
- A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers and existing team.