We are looking to recruit a New Car Sales Manager for our client, a well-established Main Dealer in North London.
As Sales Manager, you will have executive responsibility for the New Car Sales Department within your business. You will approach situations with an enthusiastic and positive manner, to ensure that your colleagues and customers benefit, maintaining maximum profit and achieving department targets.
Highly customer-focused, you will assume responsibility for the daily operations within the department. You should have a proven track record in selling and negotiating; an understanding of sales processes and manufacturer requirements.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Managing the Sales Team
* Ensuring the department has correct and well managed new and used car stock
* Ensuring the department meets brand standards for demonstrator and stock requirements
* Coaching and developing your team members
* Ensuring that your department effectively forecasts its position.
* You will also be responsible for implementing and maintaining proper processes within the department, to ensure that targets and objectives are met.
* Previous Main Dealer experience in a management position is essential.
If this position sounds perfect for the next step in your career, please get in touch with Hayley Farrow at Progress Recruitment Quoting Job Ref. PRS22509
Our procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
Sales Manager | New Car Sales Manager | General Sales Manager | Automotive | Motor Trade | Main Dealer | Car Franchise | Careers | Jobs | North London
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.