Overview of role
Are you ready for the next step in your Automotive retail career? We're recruiting for a comercially astute New Car Sales Manager to join one of our highly successful delearship sales teams, who aspires to progress in a forward-thinking business and has a passion for new cars.
At Jardine Motors Group, we have people at the core of our strategy and are discerning about whom we employ, we expect every colleague to have high levels of integrity, be passionate about their role and take ownership of their customers’ needs in line with our core values. We are looking for someone that has a desire to succeed, has outstanding communication and influencing skills and also possesses a proven track record of success in a similar role.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification
* To promote and nurture a customer care culture, delivering care levels consistent with the expectations of the manufacturer and Jardine Motors Group.
* Utilise monthly management accounts to monitor and control profitability of the Sales Department and to take any appropriate action to maximise future opportunities.
* Developing sales and marketing plans and budgets to achieve agreed financial, marketing and sales benchmarks.
* Organising, directing and controlling the activities of sales staff to work to pre-arranged plans and budgets.
* Ensuring optimum use of all material and resources available.
* Provide coaching and training to sales people to improve their job performance, with particular emphasis on: customer satisfaction, prospecting and customer follow up, sales process, time management and product knowledge.
* Sales staff management experience.
* Previous experience working for an automotive retailer.
* Experience of working with similar profile brands.
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including:
* 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays) + your Birthday off, if it falls on a working day.
* Fully expensed company car (including personal and business mileage).
* Quarterly bonus scheme.
* Private health care.
* Annual leave purchase & sale scheme and availability to do 2 days of charity work paid per annum.
* Enhanced Maternity/ Adoption/ Paternity leave options.
* Pension scheme and life assurance.
* Cycle to work purchase scheme.
* Vehicle purchase schemes (across all JMG brands) and preferential parts, service and labour rates.
* Employee care helpline
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.