September 2018 is looming, now is an ideal opportunity to move jobs in time for smashing it!
An opportunity for a New Car Sales Manager has arisen within a vibrant stunning dealership located in Buckinghamshire.
You will become a part of a popular, and progressive group. Culturally you will need to be a strong character that is not only familiar with working within a very busy fast paced environment within the automotive industry but also someone who strives to go beyond and above to achieve outstanding results.
If this is suited you so far then please do take a look at the duties and responsibility below…
You will be:
* Responsible for the day to day running of the new car sales department
* Managing, refining and developing the new car sales policy
* Using your expertise and knowledge to maximise new car sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers
* Implementing and developing a sales prospecting activity programme, reflecting the company’s sales plan
* Maintaining an accurate and robust profit log
* Managing a team of Sales executives, ensuring they are all motivated to achieve targets, KPIs whilst providing the highest level of customer service
* Working to improve customer complaints, dissatisfaction or any other issues to maintain a high level of service to all customers
* Managing staffing levels alongside the General Manager, to ensure that all objectives and plans can be met
* Maintaining training needs, ensuring staff personnel possess the level of knowledge, skills, expertise to achieve maximum sales
* Reviewing salaries and incentive schemes in conjunction and with the authority from the Head of Business and Group Managers
* Monitoring and reviewing the financial performance daily and weekly, providing forecasts whilst undertaking a detailed review of management accounts to support this
* Maintain and controlling costs to ensure minimal expenses are generated within the department
* Reviewing all activities in the department with the General Manager including prospect information, analysis, results of promotion and marketing and the department effectiveness
* Be the driving force for the department whilst keeping in mind financial goals and also contributing to any housekeeping or addition duties requested to be completed by those senior to you
What are we looking for in you?
* Previous experience with a Sales Manager or New Car Sales Manager role within the automotive industry, who has previous achieved outstanding sales and marketing results
* Motivational and driven individual who strives to achieve excellent results
* The ability to work under pressure
* Confident in coaching and mentoring a team to ensure they are provided with strong support to improve any weaknesses and develop any strengths
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills alongside the ability to negotiate well
What will you be rewarded with?
Depending on experience you will be rewarded with a salary between £40,000 - £50,000 basic with an OTE £56,000 - £70,000
Plus many other benefits
Hours: Monday to Saturday with a day off in the week, no Sundays required presently
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.