Sales Executive - Nissan
We are searching for a talented, responsible individual who is ready to take on multiple tasks, working closely with our Sales Manager in the heart of the sales team of the dealership. W R Davies Sales Executives are expected to meet customer needs and maximise sales volumes and margins.
* Builds rapport and qualifies the customer’s requirements
* Agrees the details of the sale
* Co-ordinates order and delivery
* Builds the relationship with the customer during and following handover
* Develops relationships to win new business
* Delivering excellent customer service
* Work towards agrees sales targets and sales objectives
* Completion of all documentation as required to make the customer buying experience worry-free
* Works as a full member of the dealership team
Have you got what it takes?
What you absolutely need is confidence, drive and positive attitude. You must be well presented with a desire and attitude to succeed.
* Experience within a franchised dealership
* Work in accordance with manufacturer standards and dealership requirements
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to liaise confidently with customers
* IT Literate with Pinnacle (preferably) and knowledge in Microsoft Office, whilst being confident using a PC
* Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
* A solution focused individual with a natural problem solving aptitude
* Excellent time management skills
* Will be required to attends specialised manufacturer training as required
*Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
If you are an experienced Sales Executive and want to take the next step in furthering your career, then please click to apply. If you feel that you have the correct experience and want to join our team at a very exciting time, then please apply now!
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Benefits package include enrolment into the workplace pension scheme. W R Davies employees are also given preferential rates within the staff car scheme, servicing and parts.
40 hours per week
£Competitive + OTE
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.