At TWG Services Ltd, we have an exciting future ahead of us, and we're always looking for new members to join the team. TWG is one of the world's premier global providers of warranty solutions and related benefits, with operations in more than 35 countries and nearly 1,700 employees. We are currently looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager for the North of England and Scotland to develop and grow the FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automotive) Approved Used Car Warranty programme through their dedicated Dealer Network.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Arrange quarterly visits with FCA Dealers
- Review Mandatory Warranty sales v the Upsell Opportunity plus Retail sales from After Sales
- Agree any actions necessary with Dealer Management to improve their current product performance
- Ensure Sales & Aftersales teams have the necessary product knowledge and training to carry out roles effectively when promoting the Approved Warranty programme by:
- Undertaking Warranty Programme Training with staff and/or refresher training as and when required
- Training Aftersales staff to deal with Claims, electronically
- Handling Warranty queries from retailer staff
- Ensuring staff fully aware of benefits gained from selling Warranty products
- Liaise with Clients, TWG Services Ltd. personnel and other parties as necessary in order to resolve problems
- Following Dealer visits, produce a visit report detailing actions agreed with Dealer Management
- Plan weekly itineraries to ensure strategy for Dealer visits is clear and to make best use of time while on site
- Produce monthly reports, showing regional performance against objectives for specified product groups
- Analyse Dealer performance versus FCA Approved Warranty objectives
- Target specific non-complying/poor performing Dealer and help improve these, with the support of FCA field staff and management
- Develop sales tools with Business Development Director to enhance Approved Warranty sales
- With Business Development Director, deliver presentations to FCA UK/Dealers
- Support Business Development Director in operation of account.
Qualifications: Education, Certifications and Experience
- Minimum: Success at "A" Level standard or equivalent. This may be overridden in the case of a candidate who can demonstrate substantial practical experience with strong communication skills.
- Preferred: Motor Industry/Warranty related an advantage, i.e. car sales executive, business manager, insurance or finance industry sales environment.
- Industry/market related background.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Independent, highly motivated and capable of achieving objectives in a positive manner with the minimum of supervision
- An accomplished team player/winner, with good interpersonal skills
- High Level Presentation/ Negotiation / Influencing skills
- Excellent Planning and Organising capabilities
- Self starter
- Business Aware
- Computer Literate
Travel Required: 80% of time
37.5 Hours Working Week with 22 Days’ Holiday
Benefits include: Childcare Vouchers; Permanent Health Insurance; Life Assurance and Auto Enrol Pension.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.