Landar Limited is a specialist automotive management consultancy that provides outsourced management and administrative support services to the automotive industry. We are delighted to have been appointed to deliver a Customer Experience Team for our client who is a prestigious motor manufacturer in the Coventry area.
Landar is proud to be different and has a company culture of always putting the customer first. We believe that every customer has the right to an exceptional customer service experience and we always strive to provide this - no matter what it takes.
We are looking for an Operations Manager to head up the team, who supports this philosophy and is both passionate about customer service, but also about motivating and developing their team. Full training will be given on the company’s services and systems but you will already be able to display the following skills/experience:
· To ensure all KPI’s are achieved and all service levels are met and constantly improved.
· Provide all reporting to the manufacturer and undertake any tasks requested by the client.
· Conduct reviews to ensure service level remains outstanding.
· Look for ways to improve the service level by managing suppliers and network partners.
· Ensure all teams are motivated, trained to the highest level and incentivised.
· Manage the out of hour’s provision to ensure all hours are covered and all processes are followed.
· Set up and manage all departments and inter department processes to ensure customers are getting an outstanding service.
· Ensure all team processes are adopted and followed continuously, as well as implementing and designing new ones.
If you want to work for a progressive company with an empowering ethos that will reward you with recognition and the opportunity to achieve internal progression we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter detailing salary expectation and current availability to Caroline Chapman at [email protected].
No calls accepted from recruitment agencies.