Toyota GB PLC, are seeking an experienced Field Operations Manager. Building on their passenger car heritage, as part of the world’s number one Car Manufacturer, they have a vision focused on customer experience, delivered by an engaged and passionate team. They take the development and engagement of their people seriously and as a result have recently been nominated in the Sunday Times top 100 places to work.
This is a unique operations role at TGB reporting into the Sales team with matrix management into the After Sales team. The role is based in Northern Ireland, focusing relationships at all levels in the Centre’s to ensure achievement and improvement of a variety of Business KPIs.
To act as the link between Toyota (GB) Plc and the Toyota Northern Ireland Toyota Network ensuing that Retailers meet their obligations to represent and deliver the Toyota experience at all times. Responsible for vehicle sales, parts & accessory purchases and sold hours objectives for the zone and to provide the overall direction to positively influence Network profitability. Creating legendary customer service levels and maintaining Retailer Standards, (Franchise and Operating) processes and all other vehicle sales, service, parts and after sales related programmes and activities
Supporting the Regional Sales & After Sales Managers to deliver sales & after sales targets and demonstrable improvements in both Vehicle Sales and After Sales operational performance and customer service through the deployment of Toyota philosophies and programmes across all Centres/OTSOs in Northern Ireland.
What you will gain from this role;
· Invaluable career experience developing relationships to understand, work with and influence the Centre Network.
· The ability to work autonomously, prioritise and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve key business results.
· Be a conduit for improvements with key Burgh Heath teams using credible data and processes to ensure focus on the customer.
· Solid understanding of the UK vehicle sales & after sales market including parts, accessories, service, trade and crash repair and associated KPIs in order to maximise revenue.
· Analytical skills in order to interpret market information in an in-depth way
· Marketing skills to develop Centres/OTSOs marketing ability
· Leadership and coaching skills to develop the zone team to operate effectively together and develop Network staff
· Self motivated with strong organisational, communication, influencing and personal time management skills
· High level of inter-personal skills and ability to negotiate at all levels
We would consider a local candidate or an experienced Operations Manager for an assignment basis (potentially with relocation support) with future career development within our Burgh Heath Head office.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter (including your salary expectations) to retained consultants, Copeland: [email protected]
Any applications sent directly to Toyota will be forwarded to Copeland.
Copeland Select are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, operations, analyst and managerial roles.