Paint Sprayer / Paint Technician vacancy - Reputable Bodyshop
Salary negotiable depending on expertise - up to £31,000 plus bonus OTE 50k (Realistic), overtime if wanted and company benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday 45 hours per week between 8.00am and 6pm, Saturday mornings on rota
We have new opportunities for our clients site based in the Glasgow area of Birmingham. They are offering excellent working conditions, brand new equipment, a company that prides itself on quality and very good money / company benefits.
Paint Sprayer role:
- Painting and preparing vehicles to a high standard
- Working within agreed time scales but also keeping a high level of workmanship
- Using the paint mixing / matching equipment & drying areas
- Recognising and documenting an additional work required
Paint Sprayer requirements
- Ideally you will be a fully qualified Paint Sprayer having the ATA or NVQ level 3 Paint Technician qualification though we will consider someone with years of experience who can demonstrate a high skill set
- Good understanding of bodyshop procedures
If you have any further questions then please submit your application so we can discuss through the opportunity and your CV.
Please note all applications will be strictly confidential and we won't send your CV out without talking with you first.
Consultant: William Olivier
Octane reference: OC8375
Octane Recruitment - (url removed)
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.