We are working with a leading in the Manchester area who are looking to add an experienced Panel Beater to their expanding team.
The Panel Beater role comes with a competitive salary of £37,500 plus bonus with fantastic company benefits.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 42.5
With over 14 years of Automotive Industry experience and an expansive client base ranging from international brands to independents, Holt Automotive Recruitment is uniquely positioned to place Automotive professionals that suit their individual requirements. Our specialised consultants operate throughout the UK and will get you the rates, shifts and types of vehicles you want to work on. Arranging everything from the initial interview to your first day on the job, we take all the hard work off your shoulders.
Key Panel Beater Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operation of body alignment jigs
- Panel straightening and filling
- Replacement of panels
- Welding and bonding of vehicle structure
- Removing and replacing complete body shell
- Keep an accurate list of parts required
Minimum requirements as a Panel Beater
- Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level
- ATA is advantageous but not essential
- As a Panel Beater, you should be efficient and all work must be completed to the required standard
If you want to hear more about the Panel Beater role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Richard Haigh on 07590309374 / email@example.com to discuss further.
Panel Beater - £37,500 - Bodyshop - Manchester