PARTS ADVISOR - BASIC SALARY UP TO £23k DOE, £27K OTE - PORTSMOUTH
We are proud to be recruiting for this busy main motor dealership in the
Portsmouth area, they are a very successful business with excellent
growth over the past year.
Due to recent success our client is looking for a successful PARTS
ADVISOR who has a drive to succeed as well as a passion for customer
service. You will be already working successfully in a similar role.
If you are currently feeling undervalued by your manager or are just
simply looking for a new challenge with great established company, then
this could be the role for you!
Very Competitive Basic Salary up to £23,000, OTE £27,000 uncapped.
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 5:30pm.
Also you will be required to work every other Saturday morning which will
be paid overtime.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Help maintain an orderly stockroom.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face & over the phone.
- Maintain stock levels in line with workshop requirements.
- Liaise with the workshop team.
- Issuing parts out to job cards.
- Manage invoices to customers.
- Checking in & storing all incoming parts.
The Ideal Person:
- You will have excellent customer service skills.
- You will be a team player with good communication skills.
- You will be well organised with a good attention to detail.
- You will be a confident relationship builder.
It is essential that you have previous experience as a parts advisor
ideally in a main dealership.
Also It would be an advantage if you have experience of working with
Kerridge or CDK however this is not essential.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will
receive a very competitive salary, full training & uncapped commission.
WE ARE CURRENTLY SHORTLISTING FOR THIS POSITION, APPLY NOW TO AVOID
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and
employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your
application for this position has been unsuccessful
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.