Bodyshop Parts Manager
The main purpose of this role is to manage the sourcing and supply of vehicle parts along with achieving parts sales volumes and profit objectives. This is done through motivating and developing the parts team and ensuring that each customer receives excellent customer service.
Parts Manager Role:
- Maintain standards of performance of the parts team through effective coaching and performance management.
- Recruit and select the parts team members in line with the requirements.
- Ensure predictive parts ordering takes place to maintain high levels of customer service
- Ensure effective stock control and warehouse management through regularly reviewing key operating controls (negative stock reports, PDR’s, margin and volume performance) in line with operating requirements.
- Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing campaigns within specific market sectors.
- Regularly communicate and interact with members of other departments to develop the business.
Candidates MUST have previous experience of parts in a bodyshop environment