A Niche Automotive Manufacturer is seeking to recruit a Parts Pricing Analyst to work within the parts distribution operation. The role will be Head Office based and will be tasked to analyse market trends of competitor benchmark products and help facilitate strategic pricing decisions to be made by senior management.
- Work with Senior Management to develop and implement product price strategies including segment strategies for the various markets and channels.
- Understanding of indirect costs and forward pricing projections.
- Monitor and update commercial pricelists as needed.
- Validate sales prices for accuracy and profitability.
- Download and organize baseline price information, analyse and report on.
- Establish a system of documentation and review internal and external price data.
- Perform margin and pricing analysis to support key business initiatives.
- Provide financial analysis as required.
- Independently develop new Excel models, charts and graphs as necessary.
- Analyse market dynamics, pricing trends and market opportunities.
- Manage price change execution, including data integrity and consistency.
- Knowledge of automotive parts and related pricing.
- Relevant academics/ experience within this area.
- Excellent analytical/ numeracy skills.
- A clear and concise communicator at all levels.
- A structured approach with excellent attention to detail.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft suite including Access.
- Tenacity and diplomacy.
- The ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB9
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.