A leading automotive manufacturer with a reputation for innovative products is seeking Parts Product Manager. Their Aftermarket business is a dynamic, growing part of their organisation and as a result there is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Parts Product Manager to join the team, contributing to the division’s business and long term leadership position. You will work across a range of exciting projects and programmes acting as a lead authority on all Aftersales Marketing activities.
- Develop parts marketing strategies to grow part sales and related profit to meet our ambitious business plan targets.
- Manage the Trade parts program, Approved Bodyshop Program, and damage inceptor program.
- Strategic planning and execution of marketing campaigns and communications to support the dealer network and independents.
- Close management and strategic direction of agency partners
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in Parts Product Marketing with a Manufacturing, Automotive or Spare Parts business
- Campaign Marketing and Aftermarket Sales experience across trade parts operations, parts management, and insurer relationships
- Proven Project Management skills
- Team leadership and excellent communication skills.
- A proven track record of success initiating, designing and delivering profitable growth around Aftermarket Product Marketing and Sales campaigns.
- Able to complete statistical analysis and solve complex problems through the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- Excellent PC skills using Microsoft (MS) Word, MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint.
- A graduate preferably in Marketing, Engineering or Business along with a Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) post graduate qualification is highly desirable.
- Budget control and external agency / supplier management an advantage.
- Ideally you will hold a Full, Clean UK Driving Licence as you will be required to travel to different sites on an ad-hoc basis.
In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary + car + excellent benefits and the chance to join a fast moving, growing business offering excellent onward career development opportunities.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: JP118
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.