PDI Technician - Car Dealership
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 Basic (Dep on Exp) + Bonus
Our Client, a Car Dealership in the Newbury area are looking to recruit
an experienced PDI Technician.
* Carry out complete quality checks to brand standard
* Visually inspect the exterior and interiors
* Report all defects to factory ordered options
* Complete any associated paperwork prior to delivery to customers
* Have previous experience of basic working knowledge of the components
of the vehicle
* Previous experience of working within a franchised dealership is
* Able to work in a team
* Able to work under pressure
This vacancy is being managed by Jack Broomfield at Spear Recruitment
Spear Recruitment Ltd have many different Motor Trade Jobs available
throughout the UK from - Dealer Principal, GM General Manager, General
Sales Manager, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Sales Manager,
Service Team Leader, Business Manager, Sales Controller, Sales Executive,
Sales Administration, Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater, Body Shop Estimator,
Vehicle Mechanic, Service Advisor, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial
Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Trade Parts Representative, Parts
Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters and
Warranty Administrators etc.
Call Spear Recruitment Ltd Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in
Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as, Ford, Vauxhall , BMW, VW, Land
Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Lexus, Toyota, Jaguar, Mazda, Mercedes, Peugeot,
Audi Renault, Citroen, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia to name but a few
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear
Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in
criminal or civil actions
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.