Peripatetic Nursing Home Manager - Liverpool - £50k + Car Allowance
Are you an experienced Home Manager looking for a new challenge in a regional role? Do you have a passion for providing excellent, person-centred care?
Katie Reid at Amber Mace has an exciting new role to manage an elderly Nursing care home and other related services in the Liverpool area. You will be in charge of the operational management of the home and the day-to-day running of it.
You will need access to your own transport as the role requires travelling to and from homes within the area, however there is a negotiable car allowance for the right candidate…
What we'll offer you:
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• 27 days holiday + bank holidays
• Market-leading offers and discounts with high street and online retailers
The Peripatetic Home Manager role includes:
• Ensuring that high quality care is provided to all service users
• Recruit, train, induct and retain staff
• Maintain effective communication across the services
• Budget management
• Report to the Regional Care Director and work alongside them to promote the home and improve its status in the local community
The successful Candidate will possess the following:
• Active Nursing PIN
• Proven Home Management experience
• Strong clinical background
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting new opportunity to work for a supportive company that offers excellent benefits, training and development, then please call Katie Reid at Amber Mace for a chat about the role. Alternatively, please pop a CV to (url removed).
We look forward to hearing from you
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.