Looking for Permanent executive drivers based in Bracknell
Primary Purpose and Function
To deliver and collect vehicles in line with business and customer needs ensuring that you provide non-negotiable customer service and exceed customer expectations.
- To drive vehicles safely, following the high way code, considering road and weather conditions and being courteous to other drivers
- To appear well groomed, representing the company in a professional manner
- To deliver assigned vehicle on schedule to an agreed location
- To return collected vehicles to base completing the necessary paperwork
- To provide customer service to the client, demonstrating vehicle features and controls, explaining and completing the necessary administration
- To check and collect a road worthy vehicle from the client, completing the necessary paperwork
- To travel independently between jobs using taxis and trains, returning to base as instructed if no suitable local collection
- To complete detailed documented checks of both vehicle and mileage recording on the
- Inspection Sheet and submitting to fleet department
- To complete documentation including rental agreement with clients accurately and return to fleet department
- Achievement of set objectives
- Carry out reasonable tasks as requested by your line Manager
- Ideally previous experience of high mileage driving within a professional environment
- Ideally experience of driving different makes and models of vehicles including prestige
- Hold a current Valid Driving Licence and ideally have an advanced driving qualification
- Face to face customer service experience
- Basic knowledge of car maintenance
- General knowledge of vehicle makes, model and controls
- Good UK geography covering towns and road network
- Confident, safe and responsible driver
- Observant with excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills, able to give instructions and explain basic vehicle controls and appropriate paperwork
- Basic admin skills, ability to complete such as expenses and timesheets.
- happy to work shift patterns
- Demonstrate behaviour in line with Company values Inspired to Innovate, Always
- Respectful, Fully Accountable, Delivering Delight.
Pay any hours worked in excess of 38.75 per week as overtime at the following rates:
Overtime between the hours of 06:00 and 22:00 - Single Time (£10.42 per hour based on 21,000)
Overtime between the hours of 22:00 and 06:00 - Time and a Half (£15.63 per hour based on £21,000)
Unsociable hours will always be paid regardless of the hours worked
Pay you in addition to your basic salary Time and a Half for Sundays
Pay you in addition to your basic salary Double Time for Bank Holidays
All colleagues will be provided with the scope to offer Bank Holidays and Sundays to another colleague should they wish to do so. If colleagues are unable to find cover these shift mst be worked
Hours will be Monday - Sunday (Shifts) between 7am - 9pm
Please contact Keira in the Bracknell branch for a quicker process
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.