Our client is a well-established importer of car manufacturers' brands into the UK and Europe, they are looking for a PR and Social Media Manager to join their team.
You will be the main point of contact for communications to the media and will be responsible for maximising the positive press and on line attention the brands achieve including, motoring press, consumer titles and social media channels.
This is a fantastic role that would suit someone who is has Automotive PR and Social Media experience from either a manufacturer, agency or supplier.
Main responsibilities include:
- Implement PR initiatives and communications supporting new and existing products
- Drive a Social Media Strategy for the Brands across Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, YouTube, Pinterest, Vimeo, Instagram and Flickr
- Lead, inspire and motivate a number of agencies
- Educate and inspire regional teams to develop local PR and social media initiatives
- Create and implement external product communications including press releases, press packs, news, environment, technology and feature stories
The successful candidate will:
- Have a background in a PR role – ideally in the UK Automotive industry
- Be highly creative and show a track record of creating innovate PR solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skill and confident in public and face-to-face situations
- Strong, clear writing abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of digital and social media
- Previous budget management experience required
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.