Our client a popular and well thought of Motor Dealer Group in the Brentwood area require a Level 3 Automotive Technician for their very busy workshop with a very popular brand.
Job Type: Full time. Great salary for right candidate (own tools required)
We are looking for a zestful experienced Automotive Technician seeking a stable career in a busy Franchise popular brand.
• Receive repair orders from workshop control.
• Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards. Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
• Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
• Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
• Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
• Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
• Document work performed.
• Road-test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician, keeping in mind that the
customer vehicle should not be used for personal errands.
• Supervise work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
• Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
• Keep shop area and cars neat, clean, and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools
at all times.
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
• Energy Level
• Time Management
• Safety Management
• Problem Solving
• Dealing with Complexity
• Analyzing Information
Fancy a challenge send me your Cv for quickly arranged interview
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.