Sales Manager Luxury Vehicle Main Dealer Chichester
A High-End Prestige Dealership in Chichester are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join their team
As Retail Sales Manager you will report to the General Sales Manager and have full responsibility for a team of Sales Executives, ensuring all team profit targets and departmental finance targets are met whilst ensuring the team delivers a quality of customer service.
In addition, you will be required to manage the selling/advising of customers on all aspects of finance products whilst delivering an unsurpassed experience, by consistently exceeding customers’ expectations.
• Ensure that all prospecting and day to day planning issues are discussed at the daily sales meetings
• Target your team on a monthly basis in line with the Bonus scheme.
• Ensure that every vehicle sale meets the process guidelines set out.
• Have a clear strategy and a focused plan that all of the Sales Team work together to maintain high standards our customer experience.
• Control and sign off each new/used car sale, including conducting the necessary background checks.
• Ensure that all part exchanges are appraised at point of order and again at point of delivery.
• Ensure all customer queries are handled promptly and appropriately.
• Work with the General Sales Manager to proactively develop one Sales Team in the Centre, motivating the team to sell both new and used cars.
Qualifications Minimum two year as a Sales Manager within a Main Dealer environment Stable work history Important Details Excellent Basic
Vehicle, Generous Holiday Allowance Plus Many More Benefits Other Opportunities
If you are looking for something else in the Automotive sector, please get in touch, as at PlacewellGroup , we make it our mission to find the right job for you
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.