A leading automotive manufacturer is seeking a dynamic, talented Manager to work,cross-functionally, within a Head Office supporting the Fleet and Business Sales department. The role would suit an individual with demonstrable experience in reporting, analysis and forecasting of Pricing and Residual Values within an OEM, leasing or daily rental company.
Working within the Fleet and Business Sales channel, manage all product range vehicles from a Total Cost of Ownership perspective. This will ensure that, after conducting research and analysis, that a competitive pricing policy is delivered for all vehicle products in each segment. Work cross-functionally with Used vehicle, Corporate and Product Management departments to compile information that can be utilized to assist the sales resource, increase volumes, share and margin.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience in areas of vehicle product management including pricing and market analysis
- Technical capability in manipulating large data sets in Excel and Access or other Data base tools
- Developed understanding of Residual Values. Compile monthly reports to show forecast RV movements. Manage the relationships with the key data providers- CAP, Glasses etc.)
- Education to at least degree level or equivalent. Additionally, relevant professional qualifications are desirable, but not essential
- Strong Word, Excel & Power Point skills
- Able to work autonomously of others and use own initiative
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Copeland Select are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, operations, analyst and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.