This is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Engineer to join a growing company who design and manufacture world leading products for the automotive sector to use during R&D phases. This role offers a significant opportunity to shape their future business growth and will provide in-depth technical support to the Product Management team and their customers internationally.
Ideally you will currently be working in a Technical Support or Technical Sales role in a high-tech environment. Based at Head Office with opportunity for international travel you will relish the opportunity to work closely with customers. This role will offer technical support, deliver training and facilitate vital customer feedback to the Product Management team.
- Deliver polished customer demonstrations capturing valuable customer behaviours and feedback.
- Build a detailed understanding of customer needs in order to drive product improvements and new product introductions.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate technical training.
- Research and evaluate competitor products and complimentary technologies.
- Provide technical guidance both externally and internally.
- Support the product manager with technical product positioning and the creation of collateral.
- Coordinate and support new product trials.
Experience and Competencies required
- Demonstrable experience in a technical role within a high-tech environment.
- Experience providing remote and face to face technical support to customers.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Results orientated with a proactive and strategic approach.
- Committed to continual improvement with sound decision making and judgement.
- Customer centric with excellent communication and influencing skills.
The successful candidate will be driven, proactive and an excellent communicator. This role offers a significant opportunity for someone to play a key role in shaping future business growth and the role will be well rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary and benefits package.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB65
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Dealers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.