We are currently looking for a talented and ambitious Automotive Product Manager to join a well-known manufacturer, who are currently enjoying exciting growth plans for the future in the UK and Internationally.
The Product Manager will be responsible for managing a specific product portfolio, proposing and implementing marketing strategies to maximize profit and ensure your products have optimal positioning in market.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain product lifecycle plan and develop vehicle specifications strategies to maximise market opportunities.
- Lead /own pricing actions, propose campaign activity and seek other profitability opportunities as appropriate
- Identify on an ongoing basis all opportunities and risks for own products & develop action plans to maximize performance
- Co-ordinate new model launch processes
- Create vehicle brochures /price guides
- Propose and compile detailed management information to track product performance
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve optimal demand supply mix
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally be educated to graduate level
- Have experience in a product management ideally with an automotive manufacturer
- Have strong planning and project management skills
- Have excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Be confident with the ability to influence effectively at all levels
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.