Our client is an iconic automotive vehicle manufacturer who are currently enjoying exciting growth plans for the future in the UK and Internationally. They have ambitious plans and have a number of exciting new products in the pipeline. They are currently seeking a Product Manager to join them working at their UK head office to manage a new vehicle product portfolio.
Overall purpose of role:
You will be responsible for managing a specific product portfolio, proposing and implementing marketing strategies to maximize profit and volume. You will propose and implement specification and pricing activities to ensure your products have optimal positioning in market.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Product – Develop and maintain product lifecycle plan and develop vehicle specifications strategies to maximise market opportunities.
- Profitability – Lead /own pricing actions, propose campaign activity and seek other profitability opportunities as appropriate
- Analysis- Identify on an ongoing basis all opportunities and risks for own products & develop action plans to maximize performance
- New Model Launch– Co-ordinate new model launch processes
- Liasion and Briefing– Brief key stakeholders, validate all product communications and provide expert product knowledge/advice as required
- Brochures– Create vehicle brochures /price guides
- Management Information- Propose and compile detailed management information to track product performance
- Availability and Supply– Work with key stakeholders to achieve optimal demand supply mix
The successful candidate will
- Be educated to graduate level
- Have experience in a product management with an automotive manufacturer
- Have advanced Excel and high levels of proficiency in all MS office applications
- Have strong planning and project management skills
- Have excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Be confident with the ability to influence effectively at all levels
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen
- Demonstrate a progressive career history to date
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.