Our client is a growing company who design and manufacture world leading products predominantly for the automotive sector to use during R&D phases. They have a newly created opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to take responsibility for software, a key part of their product offering.
The successful candidate will be responsible for researching and developing a deep understanding of their designated market and identifying current and future business opportunities. The Product Manager is responsible for the overall strategic direction of their portfolio and will need to drive this within the marketplace.
- Fully understand and engage with target market.
- Develop, implement and manage a market led propositions strategy for the product.
- Use market knowledge to develop propositions and new business opportunities.
- Manage the product portfolio ensuring costs and returns are in-line with business plans.
- Develop strong relationships with channel partner and internal/external stakeholders
- Support the development, implementation and delivery processes.
- Conduct competitor analysis.
Experience and Competencies required
- Demonstrable experience in a Product Management role with a thorough understanding of methodology.
- Experience working with an automotive, software or technical product an advantage.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Results orientated with a proactive and strategic approach.
- Committed to continual improvement with sound decision making and judgement.
- Customer centric with excellent communication and influencing skills.
The successful candidate will be driven, proactive and demonstrate a proven track record of delivery in Product Management. This role offers a significant opportunity for someone to play a key role in shaping future business growth and the role will be well rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary and benefits package.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.