Unique opportunity to develop a vision for future mobility market with leading automotive finance provider.
In anticipation of the cultural move away from the need to own a car and towards having access to the right mobility services at the right time, this position has been created to ensure an understanding, and develop a new strategy, for the current mobility market. Equally important will be to have a vision for the future market and develop a strong position to provide customers access to relevant mobility solutions.
This role would suit a highly strategic, visionary individual with a background in product development in automotive or finance, the ability to react quickly to market changes and an awareness of the impact of the wider economic climate.
Main Responsibilities include:
- To develop an understanding of the mobility market in the UK, including the products available, the key companies operating in the market, the customer segments within the market and the relative opportunities
- Develop a mobility strategy
- Market Intelligence
- Proposition/Product Development
- To identify appropriate mobility propositions that can be marketed to new or existing customers
- To manage the design and development of new mobility products and services, ensuring adherence to the new product development process.
- To manage the planning and implementation process of designated new product or service launches ensuring that launch deadlines are achieved.
- To co-ordinate the production and sign off of associated promotional activity
- To liaise with the business units to ensure activity is in line and not in conflict with the group strategy or activity.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to see beyond the ‘here and now’.
- Experience in product development in automotive or finance
- Effective time management and prioritising skills
- The ability to react quickly to market changes
- An awareness of the impact of the wider economic climate
- Ability to communicate and liaise at all levels
- Strong relationship building
- Excellent analytical skills
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB20
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.