We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join one of the world’s leading car manufacturers to work on one of their passenger car models.
This role would suit a tenacious, commercially astute product manager from any industry background with the ability to analyse information and make quick, commercially astute decisions. This role offers the chance to join this iconic automotive manufacturer with superb onward career development opportunities.
Provide detailed analysis to ensure that the price specification, mix and profitability of products and options are aligned with the market.
Be responsible for ensuring that all products are accurately set up for ordering and all product literature is accurate.
Supports the business from launch planning through to product lifecycle changes.
- Analysis of customer data to ensure that price, specification and mixes are in line with market requirements, using the analysis to make recommendations.
- Constant monitoring of competitor actions to ensure that actions can be taken to optimise sales and profitability.
- Co-ordination and management of product launches across the business.
- Support all areas of the business such as Dealer training, customer issues, accessory sales for product issues.
- Responsible for model definition and set up on all systems to ensure that cars are specified correctly.
- Sign off and approval of product data across all marketing media (brochures, web, advertising etc.)
- Experience working as a Product Manager (any industry)
- Educated to degree level
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen
- The ability to analyse information and make quick, commercially astute decisions.
- A high level of drive and tenacity
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB27
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.