Our client is an automotive manufacturer best described as progressive, highly successful and forward thinking. They are seeking a Product Manager to join them working at their UK head office to manage a passenger car product portfolio. You will be responsible for managing a specific product portfolio, proposing and implementing marketing strategies to maximise profit and volume.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Propose, create & maintain vehicle specifications in line with product competitiveness requirements.
- Lead pricing actions, propose campaign activity and actively seek other profitability opportunities.
- Identify on an ongoing basis all opportunities and risks & develop action plans.
- Co-ordinate new model launch processes and ensure seamless implementation of launch strategy.
- Brief key stakeholders, validate all product communications and provide expert product knowledge.
- Monitor & report on sales type mix, proposing countermeasure to supply risks.
- Line management responsibility for one direct report.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to graduate level or equivalent.
- CIM or Marketing related degree is desirable but not essential.
- Have experience in a product management, distribution or field role within the automotive industry.
- Have strong planning and project management skills.
- Have excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Be confident with the ability to influence effectively at all levels.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen with a progressive career history to date.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB40
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.