An Iconic Automotive Manufacturer steeped in history is looking to recruit a Product Manager based in their central London head office. You will be the key link between sales and marketing and the vehicle development teams to maximise profitability from sales of current and future vehicles by optimising the product specification, features, pricing, positioning and support package e.g. warranty, finance etc.
- Identifying market opportunities by monitoring the market and competitor product sales/marketing activity
- Analyse current and future trends to develop effective sales & Marketing programmes
- Establishing strengths, competitor weaknesses and sales key messages
- Setting vehicle targets for UK/ Europe for engineering of all new products
- Establishing new vehicle specifications for UK/Europe
- Liaise with key agencies
- Create monthly reports on product, sales and marketing activities
- Have automotive experience in a product/ analyst/ development role
- Have strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate use and knowledge of databases and analytical tools
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for and develop a career directly with an iconic automotive manufacturer. You will be based in London with some worldwide travel.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB93
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Dealers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.