Our client is the UK head office for a major automotive manufacturer. They are seeking a Product Specialist to join them for a 6 month contract.
This role would suit a bright graduate with at least 1 year’s work experience – possibly as an intern or university placement. You will ideally have worked for an automotive manufacturer and have some knowledge/experience of product and pricing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop a career with an automotive manufacturer to gain experience in the industry.
Overall Purpose of job
- To manage applicable models throughout their lifecycle stages, including initial UK specification, pricing and planning, with a significant focus on launch planning.
- To maximise the competitiveness and profitability of each model by the continuous review of market conditions.
- To ensure the effective and accurate communication of the applicable products’ features and prices.
- Educated to degree level or graduate calibre
- Ideally some previous experience with an Automotive manufacturer – either as an intern or employee
- Product & Pricing experience highly beneficial
- Strong computer literacy; SAP & JATO experience beneficial
- Strong analytical skills and organisational skills
- Conscientious and strong attention to detail
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Culturally aware and sensitive
- Good communication/presentation skills
- Interest in marketing as a business function
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.