Our client is a major worldwide provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to automotive dealerships and manufacturers with a client list including the world’s biggest car brands. Although they operate on a global scale, they are small by comparison and that is a good thing. It means that they are still a business where every person matters and where anyone can make an impact on their growth and success.
They look for people who are passionate, enthusiastic and keen to develop new knowledge and skills who have what it takes to drive their business forward.
- Working with Product Management to design and deliver core strategic development requirements in the region.
- Create user stories using Agile methodology
- Running the teams to develop and deliver these solutions globally.
- Act as messenger of the market spending time understanding what competitors are doing and what customers are looking for.
- Be the innovator of the team, engaging and motivating the people around you throughout each stage of development process to deliver the end result.
- Software Product Owner or Product Management experience
- Understanding of the product lifecycle process
- Experience in creating URDs or users stories
- Evidence of working in close collaboration with software development
- Experience of working within an Agile environment, using Scrum
- Evidence of working with either ERP. software or SaaS products
- Effective strong communication skills
- Ability to indirectly lead a team and motivate others
- Experience working directly with customers - Dealers and OEMs
- A technical or automotive background would be highly desirable
What can they offer you?
To help attract and retain the best, they pay people according to performance, not tenure. Excel in your role and the rewards will be excellent too. They will also help you to grow your career, not only through focused investment in learning and development but also by enabling you to explore the opportunities our global market has to offer.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.