Toyota (GB) PLC is the National Sales and Marketing Company for Toyota and Lexus in the UK. They are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and strive to hire the very best talent. They support and develop their employees to be the best that they can be, offering competitive salaries and the chance to be part of one of the world's most recognised and innovative brands.
They are currently recruiting for a Product Quality Support Co-ordinator, working in the Product Quality and Technical Support department.
This role supports the team in supporting Customers and the Toyota and Lexus Centre Network, coordinating actions across all activities. The role influences Product Quality Support processes that underpin Technical and Warranty Support, as well as assisting Customers. There will be an opportunity to gain valuable experience of interfacing with Customers, the Centre Network, and the wider Toyota family.
This role would suit someone educated to degree level with experience in an office based role in either technical, quality, customer service, parts or logistics. Previous experience working for an automotive manufacturer or automotive assistance company would be highly advantageous but is not essential as long as you can demonstrate a keen interest in the automotive sector.
Key accountabilities include:
- Support the Network with technical issue resolutions and escalate where necessary
- Publication of content via internal systems to inform the Networks
- Act as the window person for the Loan tool programme and supporting the Network to maximise uptake and usage
- Manage the procurement and delivery of Special Service Tools to support activities such as Campaigns.
- Review requirements when new models / components are launched.
- Coordinate all Parts Recovery Requests activities and track the progress through the system
- Download, prepare, analyse and verify SME data before sharing with relevant departments
- Support the information flow of all incoming recall communications and prepare the cascade of information to the senior management
- Co-ordinate and compile all Campaign and Pre Delivery Correction reporting on all current and new campaigns
- Experience working in an office based role
- Recognised automotive technical qualification desirable or a good knowledge / interest in the automotive sector
- Experience in either a technical, quality, customer service, parts or logistics function
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to work closely with business partners.
- Good computer skills (MsOffice - Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access)
- Ability to analyse, interpret and present data in a logical way
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to retained consultant: Julia Pennington at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Any applications sent directly to Toyota will be forwarded to Copeland.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.