Our client a leading passenger car manufacturer. They are seeking a Product Specialist to join them for a 6 month contract. There is a good possibility this contract may be extended.
This role would suit a bright graduate with at least 1 year’s work experience – possibly as an intern or university placement. You will ideally have worked for an automotive manufacturer and have some knowledge/experience of product and pricing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop a career with an automotive manufacturer to gain experience in the industry.
Overall Purpose of job
- To manage applicable models throughout their lifecycle stages, including initial UK specification, pricing and planning, with a significant focus on launch planning.
- To maximise the competitiveness and profitability of each model by the continuous review of market conditions.
- To ensure the effective and accurate communication of the applicable products’ features and prices.
- Educated to degree level or graduate calibre
- Ideally some previous experience with an Automotive manufacturer – either as an intern or employee
- Product & Pricing experience highly beneficial
- Strong computer literacy; SAP & JATO experience beneficial
- Strong analytical skills and organisational skills
- Conscientious and strong attention to detail
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Culturally aware and sensitive
- Good communication/presentation skills
- Interest in marketing as a business function
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.